"You're getting paid in the currency you're asking for"



"Du wirst in der Währung bezahlt, die du verlangst." Und das muss nicht Geld sein.

Ein spannender Gedanke, er stammt von der Schauspielerin und Buchautorin Samantha Bennett. In diesem Podcast sagte sie Folgendes:

"You are always getting paid. And you are always getting paid in the currency you are asking for. So maybe the currency you’re asking for is 'likes' on Facebook. Or maybe the currency you’re asking for a is a lot of compliments from your friends. Or maybe the currency you’re asking for is neglect. For a long time myself esteem was so slow that it really mattered to me that Iw work hard and kind of have nobody notice. That kind of worked for me in a weird way. When I started the organized artists company, I had this wonderful list of people who were really responsive and they’d write back and they would click and like, but they never bought anything. And finally I realized that the problem was me because I was more invested in their affection than I was in making a living. And the minute I decided 'I think it’s possible for me to have their affection and make a living', I tripled my income."

Vielleicht mal darüber nachdenken, in welcher "Währung" du dich am liebsten bezahlen lässt ...

Übrigens, Preis ist auch so ein Dauerthema – weil ich es jüngst über Trends 2020 hatte und was sich in den kommenden Jahren nicht ändern wird.


Dazu passt


Von Schulden und Zinsen im Vertrieb

Die 400-Dollar-Buch-Lektion

Von wegen nichts ist umsonst



Foto: unsplash-logoCroissant